These COVID-19 protocols were compiled from: A) CDC guidelines, B) USSF recommendations for “Return-to- Play”, C) research on “best-practices” from national youth soccer tournaments, and D) leading medical authorities. Please note that these protocols are subject to change. Anyone not social-distancing and/or wearing a mask face will be asked to comply or leave the area.
Guidance For Participating Players:
- All Players must comply with ALL local and state guidelines.
- Players will register digitally prior to arrival at the tryout whenever possible.
- Players must wear face coverings to and from fields, but may remove their face coverings during warm-up activities and on the field.
- Hand contact between players is prohibited (i.e., post-game handshakes, high-fives, etc.). Applauding is preferred.
- Absolutely NO SPITTING on the field or sidelines.
- International Soccer Academy will not be providing hydration stations. Please bring your own hydration – no sharing.
- Exiting players should clear the field immediately when the tryout session ends.
- Entering players will wait for exiting players to completely clear the field before approaching and entering the field.
- Anyone who becomes ill during the event is asked to leave the venue immediately and report all occurrences to the check in table.
- All players will have their temperature checked before access to the field.
- Sanitation stations with disinfection hand sanitizer will be set up at check in and available for players and spectators.
Guidance For Spectators:
- All Spectators must comply with ALL local and state guidelines.
- Spectators are allowed, but must stay within the specific areas designated such as the sidelines and stands. Spectators cannot enter the field for any reason.
- To avoid transmission through droplets, shouting is discouraged. Applauding is preferred.
- Spectators must observe social distancing of 6ft in the spectator areas.
- Masks or face coverings will be mandatory for anyone over the age of 10.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring your own sanitizer.
- Anyone who is sick or experiencing symptoms commonly associated with Covid-19 needs to not attend the tryout session and should STAY AT HOME.
- Anyone who becomes ill during the event is asked to leave immediately and report to administrator. Contact tracing should begin immediately.
- Do not congregate in groups of 5+ on the sidelines and maintain 6’ plus apart from each other.